هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالأعضاءالتسجيلدخول

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص

اذهب الى الأسفل 
4 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
رسامه مبدعه
رسام نشيط
رسام نشيط

انثى
عدد المشاركات : 18
العمر : 33
الجنسية : عربيه
الهوايات : الرسم
الوظيفة : طالبه في بحر الفن
الالتزام بقوانين المنتدى :
رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Right_bar_bleue

نوع الدراسة : ثانويه
السٌّمعَة و الشهرة بالمنتدي : 2
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/09/2009

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص   رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 06, 2009 10:16 am

السلام عليكــم ورحمـة الله وبركاتــة ،،
مرحبا اعضاء منتدى فريق الرسم

لو سمحتوا اريد دروس لتعليم رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص

او صور لطريقة رسمها

بأقرب وقت

تمنياتي لكم بالتوفيق
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
amusement
المشرف العام
المشرف العام
amusement

ذكر
عدد المشاركات : 1940
الجنسية : عربي
الهوايات : الرياضة والغوص والرسم
الوظيفة : فني
رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Right_bar_bleue

السٌّمعَة و الشهرة بالمنتدي : 152
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص   رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 06, 2009 7:49 pm

Sketch in the basic shape of the curl, spray, foam and base of the wave.

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Cartoon001
Step 2.

Add an extra line running parallel and below the curl line to define the thickness of the lip.

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Cartoon002
Step 3.

Add a flow line starting at the lip and curve it around to suggest roundness of the liquid lip. Continue that same flow line around with a half oval down to the base of the wave to show the concave curve of the wave face.

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Cartoon003
Step 4.

Add the rest of the flow lines. Gradually make each flow line less steep as you move away from the curl, to show the tapered shoulder. Continue the flow lines into the tube to show hollowness.

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Cartoon004
Step 5.

Add simplified spray with thin wispy lines. Add the foam explosion with a series of explosion lines getting bigger as they moving away. Maybe add a foam ball in the tube. Round off the foam at the base of the wave so it won't look flat.

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Cartoon005
Step 6.

Add shading on the wave face with smaller contour lines. Gradually make the lines darker as you get further into the tube. Use crosshatching to add more depth. Lightly shade foam and base of the wave. Maybe shade the sky a little, too.

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Cartoon006

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Perspective01
Pier view.

High horizon. Vanishing point left...

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Perspective02
View into the tube.

Additional variations can be achieved just by moving the horizon line high or low and by moving the vanishing point right or left. Give it a try, experiment...

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Perspective03
رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Spacer
رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Perspective04
View out of the tube.

A high horizon line and one vanishing point on the left and it's as if your face is against the tube face and you're racing for daylight...

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Perspective05
View out of the tube... continued.

Move the vanishing point to the right and more of the face becomes visible...

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Perspective06
View from a pier.

A high horizon line with two vanishing points off to the right and left and it appears as though you're viewing the wave from a pier, looking down on the wave...

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Perspective07
Paddler's eye view.

Is accomplished by placing the horizon line extremely low. Both vanishing points are located outside of the image border, one to the left and one to the right...

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Perspective08
Bird's eye view.

This is accomplished by moving the horizon line up and completely off the image. The two vanishing points are positioned way out to the right and left...

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Perspective09
Other views.

A view looking down the point can also be achieved by moving these ingredients around...

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Perspective010
Various Scenes

With perspective you can now create line-up scenes, with multiple waves. It could be a reef pass, a beach break or a point break Add land in the background or in the foreground to give the scene some depth. See the four sketches below...

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Bob002large ...

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Types01
Variations.

Don't forget about hollow waves, freight-trains, slow churning or paper-thin waves. The possibilities are endless...

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Types02
رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Spacer
رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Types03

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Types04

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Surfers01
Add surfers.

Drawing of a surfer riding a big wave...

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Surfers02
Add surfers.

Side profile drawing of a surfer riding a barrelling wave...

https://hasnaemara.com/drawing-team-forum/
amusement
المشرف العام
المشرف العام
amusement

ذكر
عدد المشاركات : 1940
الجنسية : عربي
الهوايات : الرياضة والغوص والرسم
الوظيفة : فني

السٌّمعَة و الشهرة بالمنتدي : 152
تاريخ التسجيل : 30/12/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص   رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 06, 2009 8:51 pm

Preparation:

Once the panel is sanded and ready to go I layer a combination of black and white gesso to achieve a middle value grey. I do this so I am able to judge my lightest lights and my darkest darks. The middle value is already done for me. I sketch in the composition with a white charcoal pencil.

Step 1

I need to find some reference photos of a typical 'peeling' wave that gets us all excited. I will be working on a Masonite panel that measures 5.5" x 24". I gesso and sand the panel between each gesso application. I do a basic value sketch to begin the creative process. This process will prepare me for a grisaille underpainting.

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Tony001

Step 2

Once I determine what sketch I like and arrangement of values I begin my grisaille underpainting. A grisaille is a black and white rendering of the painting without any colour. It is important to keep the grisaille very thin and not too dark. If it is too dark the colours will not glaze properly. Once the grisaille is dried I will redo it again slightly more opaque. Drying time with Linquin medium will take several days. I will see you back soon!

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Tony002

Step 3

The grisaille is complete. This took about 2 days to dry. I added the halfpaste, which is a translucent layer of a middle value grey. This will give the painting a 'ghost' like appearance. This will bring the grisaille to a higher key to lighten the underpainting. Once dry I restated (made them stronger) the highlights as seen below. The halfpaste will take 2 days to dry then I will be able to layer my colours over the grisaille.

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Tony003

Step 4

Using a thin mixture of Prussian Blue I glaze over the body of the wave. By glazing colour over the grisaille the shading (values) are already established. I glaze this blue mixture into the shadow of the white water. At this point I leave the highlights alone. I also glazed a thin mixture of Terra Verte in the distant water. This will take several days to dry. I will repeat the process until I achieve the likeness I am going for.

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Tony004

Step 5

Using thin glazes of Alizarin Crimson, Sap Green and Thalo Blue I am able to achieve a dark blue green. As seen below, the wave is taking on form. I used thin layers of Thalo Blue and Alizarin Crimson to achieve 'shadowing' in the white water. At this stage I am contemplating making the water darker. If I choose to do that I will glaze Burnt Umber over the body of the wave. In my next step I will dry brush the foam of the water and details, this will bring closer to finishing the painting. Dry brushing consists of using opaque without any medium on a bristle brush and lightly touching the surface of the painting. This adds texture and added depth as the underpainting shows through. I will be working more opaque to achieve a realistic look... Stay tuned...

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Tony005

Step 6

In this last and final step I glazed Viridian Green over the body of the wave. Once this dried I glazed Burnt Umber into the shadow side of the body of the wave to add depth. This is why the grisaille is important. Once dry I moved into the opaque dry brush stage to add more depth and details. Using combinations of Thalo Blue, Viridian Green, Titanium White and Burnt Umber I completed the details of the white water, reflections and wakes in the foreground. I added small details of clouds in the distance to bring the wave forward.

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Tony006
https://hasnaemara.com/drawing-team-forum/
babaroma
رسام جديد
رسام جديد

ذكر
عدد المشاركات : 3
العمر : 26
الجنسية : جزائري
الهوايات : محاربة الماسونية
الوظيفة : استاذ

نوع الدراسة : 4 متوسط
السٌّمعَة و الشهرة بالمنتدي : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/11/2011

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص   رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 18, 2011 1:32 pm

شكرا
أحمد سمير
رسام نشيط
رسام نشيط

ذكر
عدد المشاركات : 13
العمر : 34
الجنسية : مصرى
الهوايات : الرسم
الوظيفة : Graphic Designer

نوع الدراسة : فنون جميله
السٌّمعَة و الشهرة بالمنتدي : 0
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/11/2013

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص   رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص Icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 12, 2013 11:59 am

لكم جزيل الشكر

رسم الامواج بقلم الرصاص
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1
 مواضيع مماثلة
-
» `~~ رسم جبال بقلم الرصاص وتباين الضوء عليها ~~`
» رسومات بقلم الرصاص
» `~~ درس لرسم وجه أمراءه بقلم الرصاص ~~`
» `~~رسم كأس وعمل ضوء عليه بقلم الرصاص~~`
» كيفية رسم رسمة ثلاثية الأبعاد بقلم الرصاص